machine operator Login code

jusalgt2

hello!

Can Anybody here can guide me on how beginners like will start this program. :)

I want to write a program that asks a LOGIN to user/operator using my S7-Micro/Win siemens PLC. :)

here:

1. allow an operator to enter in correct order a 2-digit code + ENTER. to be able to "enter" correct login he must enter a combination of "1-1" and reset "2-3" to reset the alarm in case incorrect.

FF. condition and I/O address assignments:

I0.0 = ENTER
I0.1 = 1
I0.2 = 2
I0.3 = 3
I0.4 = 4

Q0.1 = incorrect code indicator
Q0.0 = Correct code indicator

Really thanks :)

thanks mate for the reply. I just want to start from the very basic by using plc. only I/O ports of PLC to be used.

thanks. any idea? is it possible?

Similar Topics

Its a silly question but I wonder if anyone else experience this... Our plants make thermostat devices, almost all of its parts made in house so...
Replies
Views
Hi I am wondering if the RXI-042 PLC model (below PN) is programable via Proficy Machine Endition, if so, what is the firmware version needed for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having trouble solving a problem I've been working on for several months, and thought you might like a stab at it. The machine runs...
Replies
Views
I have an issue. I am trying to resolve what logic is in a 90-30 PLC (364 CPU). I have 3 Machine Edition backups with different names. All show...
Replies
Views
Hi All, How do I set a password to PLC using Proficy machine software 9.5-9.8 or some other way? I as using Emerson CPE305 CPU. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom