FTTM database issue

swayne76

I am having an issue with FTTM failing the database. The transaction passes from the controller but fails the database. I have created a new databse and table within MS sql and have completed the FTTM checklist. I am not too familiar with the SQL side of things though and I am not sure which side the problem lies on, I am guessing it is the SQL side. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I am getting intermittent comms drops on my ControlLogix PLCs (every couple of days). I am using an AOI which triggers a transaction...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im using transaction manger to log data in to SQL db from L75 plc. while logging some records got failed. in the log file i found this. Can...
Replies
Views
Hello to Everyone all over the world: I don't want to reinvent the wheel so I am asking others if they have programmed something similar to this...
Replies
Views
I have an Access database that I need to pull information from and display in a FactoryTalk View ME station. Is there an easy way to do this?
Replies
Views
Hello, we have two PC with the FT SE local application and the same project. The one PC is wrong about alarm and event log. When I open the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom