PVPlus Data Log, save tags to usb storage

ximo

Hi.

I'm ximo, this is my new post. congratulations for this forum, I learned a lot with it.

I'm using a panelview plus display with FTviw ME
I want to create a log file to save my tags, but I have a problem with the path.
Thera are 2 usb host connectors in the panelview, and i want to use one of them to store the tags. But I don't know how to point the usb path.

I tryed to test the datalogger using the default path. In the ftview help i have seen that for windows7 pro the default path is:
\Users\Public\Public Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME\Logs\Runtime Application Name\DLGLOG\Data Log Model Name

But there isn't any folder and any file created.

would you like to help me?
Thank you

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm working on FT ME v.7 (My setting are below) and I didn't insert any storage cards. Max. data points : 1,000,000 Path : System...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm working on FT ME v.7 (My setting are below) and I didn't insert any storage cards. Max. data points : 1,000,000 Path ...
Replies
Views
I've setup everything as I have in the past, and re-read the tutorial to make sure I didn't miss anything, but my PVPlus isn't trending any...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to make touchscreen push buttons invisible based on certain conditions. When these conditions are true, these buttons will become...
Replies
Views
So I've got an issue I have yet to figure out. I have a PVPlus standard HMI runtime v12. I've gone into the system and set the date and time and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom