Crimson network routing ???

hoy7t

I have a PTV installed and working. I can communicate, download, view, etc. - via local and remote connection.

This work cell includes a controllogix processor with ethernet connection. It is on the same network with static IP address.

Can I use the PTV to connect my RSLogix editor to the CLX processor via the PTV routing capability.

thank you.

Similar Topics

I would like to ask a question About crimsom 3, how can I write a complex code or How is the best way to disable a network protocol 1 device...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is William, I am installing a Red Lion DSP in a commercial bakery that I am interning at. I am absolutely brand new to PLCs and am...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom