RedLion G3 web interface

hoy7t

I'm using the PTV as a web server. Very neat stuff.

does not play nice with FireFox. Works well with IE and also with iPad.

Any ideas on how to make it cooperate with FireFox?

thanks.

There is no way to make it compatible with firefox short of contacting firefox and convincing them to change the way they refresh their pages :)

The problem is that our webserver is constantly sending a new bitmap image to be displayed by the browser. Firefox sees a new incoming image and deletes the previous image before the new image comes in. This results in either a flickering webserver or no display depending on the timing.

Similar Topics

I was wondering if anyone has used a Allen Bradley Control Logix Processor with the 1756-EWEB communication card instead of a standard Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi all I just upgraded our G306 to a bigger G310 display. The G310 just will not serve a web page to the Internet. I can see it on the LAN...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, The TL;DR is the last two paragraphs with a web link for you to try yourself. If you don't have anything better to do, look at the...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to force a minimum time between login attempts on a redlion g3, specifically the web server and remote access? I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom