TI Soft memory-display

Larry Burk

We cannot figure out how to get the display to show us the I/O words register like we can on the VPU. Does anyone know how? In particular we would like to see the V's WX's and WY addresses?

it's probably because you are using normal optimised data block

Tia in normal mode no longer works with dedicated datablock area space. Like other new soft, it optimise the data space and you don't see it their is just relation with your tag name...

If you still want to see and waste some data area like before, you need to create a new data block and check the box ''Standard compatible with S7-300/400''

oups i miss your real question because theure is no so much details about it....so are you talking about Siemens TI portail soft

If yes with this soft online, all your files got a green round dot on the left...

This soft can be a little confusing at first when downloading and at some point you may not be fully online so instead of being green, it can be blue/orange or you can also be still ofline

You need to use the "build chart" feature. Once on line, I think it is the F8 key, you might have to toggle the space bar to change the options, then build the chart with the addresses you want to see.