GE Fanuc 90-30 question

Turn on the %Q bit associated with the program number. The offset from the starting %Q address for the module depends on which motion module you're using.

For example, to run program 5 in a IC693DSM302 or IC693DSM314, with starting %Q address of %Q0033, use %Q0039. If you have a IC693APU302 with the same addressing, it would be %Q0059.

Steve is correct, however. Do not forget to use a POS Coil (1_Shot) or as GEIP calls them a "Positive Transition Coil". Bottom line is that the "Q" bit that calls or fires the Motion program should be turned "ON" for 1 scan Only. At least one needs to control the "ON" and "OFF" state as the Motion program will ONLY run at the "ON" transition of the bit.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have question with multiple fanuc robot working together. The robots are going to work on stations which located on a track. Each time...
Replies
Views
I am also posting the question in the Robot Forum as well as my question relates to both a Fanuc Robot and an Allen Bradley PLC. So the basics...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have been tasked with backing up all the robots at our facility. I've been through the elec. maint. course for the newer R-30i...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is a way to run this robot in Auto mode without holding the dead man switch + Shift button?
Replies
Views
We have a Fanuc RJ3 /iB controller. Suspect the CPU is bad. I have a backup of the System files , TP Programs , Application , Applic-TP , Error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom