Sepam 80 HV protective module remote control bit to CITECT

nylie2

I have a problem writing to the remote control zone to trip the Sepam 80 module via Citect.

I am able to connect to the Sepam 80 and read other register (ie voltage, current, digital input, etc). When I add the variable tag for remote control trip command (TC1) the kernel on citect indicates that the address is out of range. The address that I have used is 43208 bit 0 as per the manual. I have also tried address 43209 bit 0 but there is still no luck with it.

I have tested the address with a MODBUS tester and the address is valid but I could not get the address to work with Citect.

Am I using the wrong address or do I need to get something done to the Sepam module?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi all! So I got tasked with this fun little project. I have never done anything with MODBUS RTU and am having quite a bit of fun doing this. One...
Replies
Views
G
I am planning to develop a small application that can control a SEPAM through an ethernet network. But I am new in this type of programming. In...
Replies
Views
Hi everbody I want to communicate a sepam relay with a pc(mdbus32.exe similator). But i couldn't find the pin connections in order to make an...
Replies
Views
We broke the glass on the new PanelView Plus 7 .... 2 months after the install. Our vendor stated that we cannot buy the repair parts...(Touch...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have a question that is regarding CE Conformity as CE mark is required for any product sold in Europe. Now I know that if a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom