Siemens LOGO!

nicknzj

Hi all,

I have a question on Siemens LOGO! programming.
I need to size a timer that function as below:
when the EN of the timer is from 0 to 1 the timer start counting, in between this timer is counting, if EN is set 0 to 1, the timer will hold on, again when EN receive signal 1, then the timer will continue counting at the value that hold on just now.

please advise the above function timer.

1. Use flip-flops to make your own timebase, then convert it's output pulses to a single-scan pulses.
2. Use counter in a way that pulses from flip-flop, can increase a counter, only if primary condition is ON.
3. chek the status of a counter for elapsed time (set number of pulses counted).

Hi all,

I have a question on Siemens LOGO! programming.
I need to size a timer that function as below:
when the EN of the timer is from 0 to 1 the timer start counting, in between this timer is counting, if EN is set 0 to 1, the timer will hold on, again when EN receive signal 1, then the timer will continue counting at the value that hold on just now.

please advise the above function timer.

I had a similar problem once, and had to use counters that counted seconds pulses conditionally.
It is at least 10 years ago, so both the code, the LOGO and LOGO software has vanished...

Kalle