Determining if an integer is odd - Micrologix

mike64b

Hey guys, wondering if this simple check is sufficient for determining if an integer is odd. I divide the number by 2 and then do a greater than zero test on S:13. If the remainder in S:13 is greater than zero, it's an odd integer, otherwise its even..

I think this should work but I wasn't positive that I'm using S:13 correctly.. thanks

I think my mind is totally gone.
Mine is just plain full. I need to free up some space to learn new stuff. Wish I could add a few gigs of external memory. A place to store the knowledge I don't use everyday... ;)

That thread reminded me of Terry's little 'numbers' puzzle. He'd put a number, surrounded by parenthesis, at the end of each of his posts. Drove me nuts!... :ROFLMAO:

🍻

-Eric

(109)