Web service functionality for SCADA TOPKAPI

benz_mscp

Hello,

I am currently developing an application (SCADA Topkapi Unlimited V5.0) of several pumping stations remotely via GPRS,
For the moment everything is normal,
but the web service and a penalty payment (sending mail, SMS) does not work,
Is the web service and woks normal penalty with a server without a key because a lot of things works very well in real time with PLC, GPRS modem, GSM modem ....

Thank you
cordially

Similar Topics

Hello, I am learning to create shapes and VB Scripts in HMIWeb Display Builder. I wanted to change color of my rounded rectangle by script. I...
Replies
Views
Good day, we have 15 analog inputs, we need to log the data in excel and monitor these values through web browser. We're planning to go with Delta...
Replies
Views
hey all, I am struggling with a problem here and out of ideas on how else to achieve the desired result. I have a monitor inside a machine with...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project where I need to create a visualization screen (HMI Panel or PC) using wincc tia portal v16. It will be connected to the...
Replies
Views
How is floating web accumulator works ? I have a project where I will control a floating accumulator without speed trim. Input and Output rolls...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom