ControlNet Problem

sns

I've the following system at our plant

A ControlLogix 1756-L55, with Eight 1756-CNB/D (Control Net Bridge Modules) at eight remote locations. This system also has 8 PowerPlus II 1336F VFDs using the scanport. All of it is in a control net configuration.

We recently had a power outage at our plant. After that, only those I/O modules installed on the main rack, in which the Logix 5555 processor is installed, are functioning, the rest of them are not.

Physically, a green light is flashing on the I/O modules. In RSLogix, their internal state appears as "Unconnected" in the Module info.

I am getting the following error in the 1756-CNB/D module, which is installed in the main rack (the one with the Logix processor),

"connection request error: controlnet configuration in controller does not match configuration in bridge"
(Code 16#0305).

All the CNB modules, I/O modules and the VFDs are appearing in RSLogix with the yello exclaimation mark. However, I am able to check the parameters out of the drives using AB DriveExecutive without a problem.

Any ideas?