connecting a vfd with S7-312 cpu

AMER LAMBAZ

hello all
i have aproblem with connecting a vfd to a plc
the project is solar hot water supply
this project having a solar pump operation for switching on and switching off the solar pump .
the main issue is i want to connect the vfd with plc i konw that i should use :
Digtal Output to command the vfd to run/ stop
Analog Output to command the vfd speed
Analog Input for the vfd speed feed back signal to plc
Digtal Input as Run/Stop command to plc
Digtal Input as feed back from the vfd for Run/Fault status

but i didnt know the wiring arrangment and still having problem with scalling function in s7 312 cpu program
and iam using the TIA PORTAL V11

i will be thankfull for any suggestion

but i didnt know the wiring arrangment

If you don't have the manual and the wiring diagram for the VFD, you must not touch it! What make/type of VFD is it?

When you get the manual, start with testing the start signal, speed SP and feedbacks directly on the VFD terminals without using the PLC.

When this works, come back for PLC connections advices.

Kalle