Opinion about components for developing OPC clients.

Jeancg

Good morning.

I would like a opinion about two components for developing OPC clients. I am developing a supervisory system opc client and a web access interface to the HMI control system.

I would like the opnion of the nobles experienced colleagues about the best component of the market today to develop OPC clients and be able to work on the web too and has a cost in the range of $1,000.

I'm testing two components so far, the OPCDA.NET Advosol and QuickOPC-Classic 5.12.

If you have any other component in this price range and has the possibility to work on the web would also like to test.

Thank you.

Similar Topics

I'm looking forward Iconics. I had previously extensive experience with Citect and little bit less experience with Wonderware. Pros and cons with...
Replies
Views
It is rare that I ask for opinions. But here goes. Currently using a low cost NUC for an hmi. Looking for a low cost NUC or similar. thoughts
Replies
Views
In my project, I have created a UDT for VFD driven motor. The UDT has elements of .SpdCmd, .ManSpdCmd, .MinLim, .MaxLim among others. The idea...
Replies
Views
We are in a mechatronics class currently learning the beginnings of PLCs. There are a few things I think we are being misinformed on and I'd like...
Replies
Views
What on earth is wrong with them? a) Some in imperial, some in metric b) Some in imperial or metric, undefined, at 1:2 scale c) Have fun with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom