FactoryTalkView Studio 6.10 ME Faceplate Error

pr_wainwright

Hi,
I am trying to use the Logix Processor Faceplate in a FactoryTalkView ME application but I get the following runtime errors & do not know how to resolve.

Error 1: [FactoryTalk]: The item is no longer available: #2@SetPropertyCalls

Error 2: [FactoryTalk]: The item is no longer available: #1..Cmd_ClearFaultRecord

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Paul.

Usually these faceplates have directions that instruct you how to use parameters with the faceplate. They won't be usable until you do.

Take a moment and read up on that.

OG

Operaghost is absolutely right. Process faceplates are per-configured graphic displays. The display is trying to find a Tag, which either you forgot create or link or you doesn't need it but it exist on some object on your display screen.
Delete it, if you dont want it or direct it to a tag on PLC.

InstrumentationUK,
I contacted a Rockwell & got told to delete the 2 offending items, but I dont know where to delete them. In RsLogix 5000 or FactoryTalkView ME?

Thanks
Paul.

InstrumentationUK,
I would if I could find where to delete them from. I assume that @SetPropertyCalls is some sort of parameter but I can't find a reference to it anywhere.

Thanks
Paul.