PanelView C600 Difference between 2711-T6C and 2711-T6T

mike64b

So I just noticed I have a panelview 2711-T6C, not a 2711-T6T, however I wrote a program in DesignStation for the 2711-T6T... is this going to be causing problems? I successfully loaded it on the panelview but I'm just trying to make sure...

I dont see any method of changing the panelview type except for the initial creation of the program. And I don't think its possible to copy programs either... so I'd have to re-do from scratch which would suck..

As far as I can find in searching, the panels are exactly the same but the T6C has a Color STN display and the T6T has a Color TFT display..

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Have a C600 Panelview that the display went out in it. It still has the configuration in it and the equipment is still running. Believe it is just...
Replies
Views
I have a working collection of applications for the PVC C600. the setup is one pvc600 connected to a DH485 network with two micrologix 1200's...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a Panelview C600 2711C-T6C that one of our clients have and they wont to remote access the screen is there anyway you can do this...
Replies
Views
Afternoon folks, Anyone have any idea where I can find the download for USB RNDIS driver to connect to a C600 Panelview. Looked everywhere and...
Replies
Views
I recently bought a C600 and I setup the communications so that I could program it throught the ethernet port. I completed a reboot of the system...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom