Backtransfer From MP277 - WinCC Flex 2008

juanmdx

Hello everyone,

I've a MP277 Key (8 inches), and I want to backtransfer the program that is running on it to my PC using WinCC Flex 2008, for this I tryed a couple of things.

First I tryed to do it via Ethernet, so I went to the Control Panel on the MP, and saw the IP address, so I put my PC on the same net, I used CMD and ping the MP and I could "see" it. Next on the WinCC I went to "Transfer" and "Communication Settings", where I selected de MP, the Ethernet and wrote the panel address, then I tryed to backtransfer, another window opened (the backstrasfer window) but it just keept on the "Establishing communication with device" for a long time and never did anything.

So then I tryed to do it via MPI cable, I plugged to the panel, and went again to the "Communication Setting", I changed the Ethernet for MPI and the node on the panel I know is 30, then I clicked "backtransfer", the window opened and first it said "Establishing communication" and then "Communication failed, check your cable, settings ..."

So, can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks and best regards.

Juan

Well, not shure, I wasn't around when they download it to the panel, and I want to get it to WinCC to do minor modifications..., if it wasn't selected, is there anything I can do?

Thanks