Need help about slc redundancy system

souviknaskar

HI,
i want to know about slc redundancy system , hardware configuration as well as software programming .any body can help me

regards,
souvik

You are probably thinking of the 1747-BSN "backup scanner" for Remote I/O.

The User Manual is publication 1747-UM010, and there is some additional information in the RA Knowledgebase.

I do not recommend that a new system using this module be designed and installed unless you have a significant installed-base reason.

ControlLogix Redundancy is the redundant control system promoted for modern control systems by Rockwell Automation.

As my colleague has succinctly reminded you, reading the User Manual is the most important first step to understanding the installation and use of a programmable system.

If you have specific questions about the functionality of the 1747-BSN, the Forum might be able to help you.