SureServo Motor Feedback

JennCampos

Hello,

I'm using a SureServo with a P3 processor from Automation Direct for the first time. Everything is working fine but everytime I power down the machine and restart it, my servo drive resets the position to 0 revs and 0 cnts. Is there a way from prevent the drive from clearing the position. I looked at the descriptions of the parameters and I can't find any parameter that will do what I want. Can anyone help!

Similar Topics

I am experimenting with a very simple program for testing purposes and not getting any movement from the servo motor. The attached program...
Replies
Views
I need to connect my ML1200 to a sureservo drive for modbus communication. Sureservo uses an IEEE 1394 connector. At the moment, I am not seeing...
Replies
Views
For our system using a sureservo drive with Ziplink module, we have a limit switch that will be our "Home Sensor." Should the limit switch be...
Replies
Views
Anyone work with Sureservo from Automation Direct? My question concerns the Digital Inputs DI 1-8. I am communicating Modbus and using the upper...
Replies
Views
I am working on different ways I can set up a Modbus topology for the comm's. I have 2 different cables from AD that can go to the drives, One is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom