Analog Help

jkendall

Hey PLC People
On Monday I will be trying my first attempt at analog programming. I am using an Omron CP1L plc with a MAD11 analoge IO unit. I can use some help getting started. I have a 0 to 5 vdc input and need to get that to a Move Instruction in my ladder logic. can you help? (possibly an example)

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a bit of PLC experience in Siemens and have unfortunately been blessed with working on Automation Studio and B&R which has been a big...
Replies
Views
We have an omron CJ2M-CPU12 PLC that we are having issues with an AD04U analog card. it is connected to a K type thermocouple sensor. The card is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, While i am not new to omron, i'm totally new to the analog part and lost. i have a CJ2M cpu 33. then there are 4 i/o cards card 5 is a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a modicon 984 with proworx 32 that is scaling an analog input, and I need to adjust the scaling. I have new analog input values and %...
Replies
Views
I have a Mitsubishi FX2N-64MR-UA1 processor. The 1st analog output card is an FX2N-4DA. It requires 24VDC power. That card is obsolete. The card...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom