I need help

nweke_kriss

Pls i have tryin to write the program on 4 floor elevator control with logixpro but i got stuck i need help i am a beginner in PLC programming. any body with already written program or useful steps to help me

thanks and regards

if someone gave you the already written program, you wouldnt learn anything. youd feel like you did, but all you did was copy their work.

so, what seems to be the problem with it? did you go through all the other excercises first, cause it builds up to there. u cant just expect to get that one right off the bat. more infomation would be good. maybe post what you have programmed so far and ask some questions. thats a good place to start

Nweke,

The key to the LogixPro Elevator exercise is program organization. Divide your program into the exact subroutines as instructed in the LogixPro Elevator Student Exercise #2, U:3 to U:8, as shown in this picture.

The next step is to read the description for each Subroutine, study it carefully until you understand completely what it is saying. If you don't understand something, study until you do. Then write the rung logic for only that step.

Now you are done!

ELEVATOR BASIC PROGRAM STRUCTURE.jpg

Last edited: