So, is this possible or am I’m only wishing?

Heterodoxy

Is it possible to flash a memory module within a SLC Processor while it’s executing a ladder program? What would be nice is, whenever a setpoint screen within the PanelView is accessed and then exited. That this would triggers an instruction or bit to flash the module, so that it would save the program unto the module with the latest data values! (Incase disaster hits)

Heterodoxy

Wishing.

The SLC-500 has to be in Program Mode before the EEPROM can be saved. Just the way things are.

The DH485 PanelViews can put the SLC in Program Mode, and Save to EEPROM and Restore from EEPROM, just like the DTAM did.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hi all so i have a robot project im working on were i need to set the layers. using the hmi screen i would like to use the numeric data display to...
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel? I know I can export HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom