Omron, Changing Operation Mode

lee enfield

Hey all,

i want to change plc's operation mode run to monitor or inverse... but i want to make it via plc programme... when a bit turned on the operation mode goes to run and when the bit turned off, operation mode goes to monitor mode.. how can i do it?

have a look at the SYStem area of the PLC - 65000 area.
I am not sure if it is possible but look there

looks like you can not do it.
As it is possible to be done through CX-one there must be a way but probably not through a Bit

BobB may have the answer when he is online

I am not aware of a way to do that. I fail to understand why you would want to do it - I normally leave the PLC permanently in monitor mode - same as run except you can do online programming and write from a SCADA system or the like in monitor mode.
I do remember many years ago there was a way devised by Citect to change a PLC to monitor mode as in those days it was not possible to have an Omron PLC start up from power up in monitor mode - they always went into run - these days you can select monitor mode in the setup.