Panel View550 2711-B5A5

jara

Hello Everybody.

Righ now I have a doubt with PanelView, I have to download a project from Panel View 550 2711-B5A5, and I´m looking for what kind of cable I need.

I have been looking information. As the picture show,can I use 2711-NC13 cable from upload/Download? If that is right, I can build it as configuration above

Thanks

155kjev.jpg

Similar Topics

Can someone please describe to me how i can cofigurate my new panel view from an existing one that is operational.I have the software so pliz...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
We are considering dropping our UL membership because most of our customers do not care if we are a 508A shop. However, there may be times when a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to create an automatic transfer panel that connects to the generator when the mains power is cut. I can draw up to 60kW and draw up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom