Stringing together RTC HR, MIN, MON DAY, YR

martinezartz

o_O Hello all, I am trying to get the day and date to show up as a time stamp and I "think!" I am very close.

I am using an Allen Bradley Micologix1400 PLC, a cmore HMI and RSLogix Micro Developer software. This is where I am;

Using a CPW command,
Source; #RTC:0.HR,
Dest; ST9:1
Length: 4

New Rung:
CPW
Source#RTC:0.MIN
dest: ST9:2
Length:2

CPW
Source: ST9:1.DATA[6]
Dest: N7:2
Length: 6

Then accessing N7:2 though the HMI and displaying the time and date (which is not shown)

How do I string these together? Anyone?

Any help is appreciated

Luis

Last edited:
Try using the ACI instruction on ST9:1. Looks like you'd need to ACN ST9:1 and ST9:2 first for what you are trying to do.

The help file for CPW isn't real clear if you can go from ST to N. It is clear that a string can be either the source or the destination.