NETlink USB compact problem

lemur1234

Hello,
I have the NETlink USB compact. It works perfectly fine when i use it on a Siemens 300 PLC. But it won’t work with the Beckhoff 315 PLC. I guess it could be something with how the PLC is set. But don’t know for shore. Does anyone have any ideas, what I can set to make the darn thing work?
The adapter is EL6731.
Thank you for any ideas. If you want more detailed info I will be happy to give it to you.

I have one MPI/Profibus - USB from Helmholz.
It did work but it had some hickups if I did not start things in the proper sequence.. Had to reboot and start software in correct sequence.

Therefore I changed to MPI/Profibus - Ethernet and that one has worked without any issues... Works perfect...

Not much help, except I had the same issues and rebooted

Brg
Andreas

Well,

This was Simatic Manager, which you already have working, but when I had the problem I am certain that I did the following:

1 : Boot the maching
2 : Start Step7
3 : Set PG/PC Interface to NETLink USB
4 : Insert the device into the USB port

brg
Andreas