Function Block Question

Frosty

Hey there,

Working on updating a machine at the moment - its using an S7-300 with two Rexroth DKC02.3-040-7-FW drives. I've been in contact with a rexroth rep and he sent me a function block to control this drive.

However the files he sent were .par and .idx files - now I'm not usually a Siemens programmer (normally AB) but I can't open or import them into my project. When I emailed him to ask for guidance - he replied "Unfortunately, we also have no experience of Siemens S7"

So if any of you could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Regards,
Frosty

Similar Topics

Quick question guys.. I have a FB routine and i made an AOI, but i am using over 50 inputs and the AOI block exceeds my page size on my routine...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did a programming using MOVE block. However, whenever i press input. The MOVE block does not read the value assigned to transfer. Instead...
Replies
Views
Hey, The lines that connect and output to an input, is there a way to pick and choose your own line path? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi again I am currently ready inputs through SFC14 and then I am using the DB nr as input to a FB. Within the FB I use indirect addressing to...
Replies
Views
Mr. Newbie here w/Panasonic. Just started looking into a problem with a machine and curiosity got the best of me! How do I make a function block...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom