please help to find good software

alitex

hi all, i have plc LS master-k80s and i need good software, because i don't found rising edge contact in KGL_win...
thank u in advance...

Hi,

Make one of your own. For example. X0 is the contact to monitor for a rising edge. M0 is the location of the last state of X0. M1 is the pulse.

In the first rung use examine on XO AND examine off M0 to set coil M1. In the second rung use examine on XO to set coil M0.

Now you have a M1 as one-shot rising.

Hi,

Make one of your own. For example. X0 is the contact to monitor for a rising edge. M0 is the location of the last state of X0. M1 is the pulse.

In the first rung use examine on XO AND examine off M0 to set coil M1. In the second rung use examine on XO to set coil M0.

Now you have a M1 as one-shot rising.

thank you but i think it's really too long method to make, please i want good compiler, or easy method. maybe i don't understand that...
thanks...

Hello,

Well if two rungs with a couple of contacts and coils is too much...

I just looked in:

MASTER-K LG Industrial Systems Instructions & Programming manual
Chapter 4. Basic instructions

and the ladder language does have a one shot. Page 4-17

The D instruction turns on the specified device for one scan when the input condition of D instruction is turned on.

...i have plc LS master-k80s and i need good software, because i don't found rising edge contact in KGL_win...
Normally with PLCs you don't have a choice: the PLC does have the instruction or it doesn't. Changing software is not a solution, if at all possible.