usb to siemens rs232 serial card

steveva

Recently purchased a new thickness measurement device that uses usb to communicate. We are using a 6ES7 138-4DF00-0AB0 serial interface card to communicate with the old thickness measurement device. Is there a way to convert the new usb to serial so we can use the current card?

Similar Topics

I'm trying to download a Siemens Protool project into a OP17 with USB to RS232 adapter. The download is starting but it interrupts at approx. 80%...
Replies
Views
I have a Notebook without serial port, I wont to use an USB to RS232 converter to connect the MPI adapter to program Simenens S7300. Is possible...
Replies
Views
Hi there, So i have the siemens comfort tp700 hmi. I want to print using printserver and laserjet, but is there any way that i can change the path...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Before the computer decided to update windows 10 last night my cable was working fine.....now its not. Does anyone have the drivers...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I need to transfer a tia license for a couple of days from one pc to another via usb and then back again after wards. What is right way...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom