Abb ac500 plc

hareedy

Hey guys,
We are about to reconfigure an old control system and replace it with a PLC system, so the catch is the old system has plenty and i mean PLENTY of I/Os over than 280 input and output signals, so my question is what's the maximum number of I/O that ABB AC500 PLC can handle???!!! and if its less than what i want can i combine tow PLC units as Master/Slave to overcome this problem??
i have found some files on the net about the AC500 but i guess its not the detailed user manual because i cant get any useful infos. about anything even the installation so ill be glad if any one could provide me with the manual and answers to my questions.

thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
I'm one to grab hold of a gift horse's mouth, shine a torch down it's throat and have a bloody good look... I've only really used A-B...
Replies
Views
Hi guys anyone had this before? Latest AX5103-xxxx-0011 xml files from Beckhoff's site added in the device repository using ABB's Automation...
Replies
Views
has anyone found a successful citect native driver to establish successful comms with a ABB AC500 PLC for modbus on etherne
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am new to PLC programming and so far I am able to work with on/off logic quite well. But I am having problem in scaling PLC analog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom