vijeo citect scada

nazeeravt

I want to make a Small project using vijeo citect scada and run it without connecting it to any PLC. I have tried different ways but cant find the solution,
The version is 7.10. Can any one suggest how to configure the vijeo citect v 7.10 without connecting to any PLC .
Thanks

I am using two buttons And text display when i press 1 button the Text should display "on" and for the second button the text should display "off"
I have defined
1. cluster
2. Network address
3. Server
4. IO Device
when i run the project "#COM" in the place of "OFF"

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, I have a Vijeo Citect SCADA Redundancy issue and I believe some Friends here might have had the experience before now. I will be...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, A quick one please, Should restoring a project in VijeoCitect SCADA be to a 'CURRENT PROJECT' OR to a 'NEW PROJECT' I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends Please I urgently need help on how to configure PID (Reverse and Forward acting)control in Vijeo Citect SCADA Software for an LCV/LIT...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am working on an already existing project updating new equipments installed. I have no prior experience in this field but I do...
Replies
Views
1. For how long period the trend shall be kept in history to be displayed on graph? 2. How to increase the trend graph history to be displayed for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom