RSLogix Starter Print I/O List

Again, unsure about Starter (especially since you can't take AB's literature as gospel)

Alternative method to John (Thornton)'s:

SaveAs Library file (.ACH). Check "Export Database" box on dialog box.

Rick's method DOES work in the starter package...

Look up "CSV Format for Import/Export" in the help file to figure out the field names.

beerchug

-Eric

If you just want a quick printout then just

1. open your project
  2. Scroll down the Project Tree to the Database folder and double-click on Address/Symbol
  3. With the Address and Symbol Database open click on File and Print Preview to view the printout before printing
    [/list=1]

This will print out all addresses that have been documented with either a symbol or an address description.

OG

Thats what I needed, also its good to know you can get a comma delimited file using the database export...

Thanks to all
John

Operaghost said:
If you just want a quick printout then just

1. open your project
  2. Scroll down the Project Tree to the Database folder and double-click on Address/Symbol
  3. With the Address and Symbol Database open click on File and Print Preview to view the printout before printing
    [/list=1]

This will print out all addresses that have been documented with either a symbol or an address description.

OG

Hi,

If you goto file/report options/program files you will also be able to print out address's/descriptions etc,along with other options.
However beware and check only what you want to print as you may have to wait all day if you check everything.You can also print out ladder logic and only for the rungs you select.