ABB DC Drive

In a never ending fog of "I want", "Why can't we"
Hello all. Sorry, I know this is not a PLC question but if anyone knows about the ABB DCS 500 series of drives I would really appreciate some help. I have one that lost it's electronics power. Display was dead and I couldn't find any control voltage leaving the power board (where the 120VAC feeds in and converts to low voltage control power). Removed the board and found a couple of surface resistors that looked like they had been hot. Since it was made in 1995 I just figured that it gave up the ghost because of age. Sent the board out for repair and when I installed it again yesterday I still am not getting anything. Display is still dead and I am not finding the 48VDC on terminals 9 and 10 of X6, nor any 10 VDC anywhere on X4. So, my question is, does anyone have an intimate knowledge of these drives? If so, where would you start looking next? Are there any board schematics out there that I can get to troubleshoot the power and control boards without having to physically trace every stringer on the board? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Actually, not only did I look on the website, I even called tech support. Basically just said that they didn't have any documentation or schematics on that board. But they had some new updated boards in stock if I wanted one. I already had one ordered (ordered at the same time as we sent the old one out for repair) but might be helpful info for someone else. Anyway, just got back in the office after installing the brand new board that came in about 11:30. That solved the problem. Apparently there was a bad component on the old board that got overlooked during the repair and that's why I still couldn't see the control voltages at the levels and places that I thought I should. Thanks for the reply just the same.