help omron PLC unlock

Hi...All
i have cp1e omron plc protected with password how i can unlock it > the unlocker program work on com port but this kind of plc is use USB cable
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz som pody help me
best regard

This is the wrong place for this kind of questions. This forum doesn't support piracy and for us it's impossible to judge if your question is legal or not.

You can tell us a million times, but we have no means to tell whether you're telling the truth or not. I'm sorry, but I don't take any risks in this kind of situations.

Don't forget: if Phil lets us post information that can be used in any illegal way, he too could be pursued by American law.

And BTW, if it is you that lost the password, why don't you simply erase the complete PLC and reload the program. You should have the original source files, don't you? You shouldn't need to use an unlocker program of any kind.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
This is the wrong place for this kind of questions. This forum doesn't support piracy and for us it's impossible to judge if your question is legal or not.

He's asking for help in unlocking the PLC, not on how to bypass the copy protection of the programming software. I don't think that is illegal to ask for help in unlocking a program. As an integrator you might have a problem with helping folks bypass what you feel is intellectual property, I can understand that.

But as a front-line guy who has had to wait until day shift came around to find the idiot who programmed the equipment with a password, I (understandably as well) have a different opinion...

Look no one here is going to help you bypass passwords no matter how good the reason is. Or what your opinion on OEMs putting a password on a program is. You can try contacting the manufacturer.

Doubt it. It says it doesn't support usb models. And you still don't get the software, just a one time unlock. There is another program for free that does the same as his. I have posted it's name before...

If you think on Xtal, than it is not applicable for this PLC (CP1E) since this program tries consequent pwd combinations which will cause PLC to permanently lock itself. It will allow only three false entries. After this, it will not be possible to unlock PLC, even if you know the right pass.