HMI PC COM Problems

oldnerd

Hello all, I have two A/B VesaView touch screens. Im running Citect/SCADA and Windows 2000 on one screen, Citect/SCADA and Windows XP on the other screen. The two screens can see each other and you can ping them from each other, I can not get them to communicate with each other. I have to be missing a setting in Windows some where. Anyone had any experiance with this? Any advice would be most helpful.

Similar Topics

Hi guys I am having issue with com error popping up on a GT2104 when I press the HMI screen. I set up a full program and thought i had a problem...
Replies
Views
I am using Beijer's Ix Developer to create a runtime file that will be run from a laptop not an hmi. I will be using multiple MicroLogix 1400...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to replace a Lenze HMI installed on a Monfort Stenter machine in textile industry, The HMI have dual Can BUS and Dual Com...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Anyone know what is the cable used to upload the backup HMI program for Stahl Exicom?
Replies
Views
Hey, -I have a SLC 5/03 using a Xycom 3300 ACT as an HMI and communicating with each using DH485. -I am replacing the SLC 5/03 with a SLC 5/04 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom