1794 ACN15 Flex I/O Adaptor Revision number update

Hi,

I have about 10 1794 ACN15 Flex I/O controlnet adaptors in my network and in the module properties of them all it has a mismatch of revision numbers. The actual revision number of them is 4.1 and in networx it sees the revision numbers correctly but in logix 5000 it has a major revision of 3.1 in the general tab. How do i change this revision number?

Also i want to change an IB16 Flex input card to an IB32 card on one of the nodes and add a new card on another node. Just wondering the exact correct step by step way to do this. Do i have to do a download to do this? It's just controlling half of a plant so downtime is not ideal.

Similar Topics

I need to replace a broken 1794-ACN15 FlexI/O Controlnet adapter and I can only get a 1794-ACNR15 which is a redundant one. Can I do this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Would someone please tell me if I could just use a coaxial cable to connect one 1794-RPA to one 1974-ACN15 modules, or do I need to use the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to ask on how can i communicate with Flex i/o controlnet adapter 1794-acn15 using my PC and also the RSlinx configurations...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, After reading a lot on this forum and elsewhere I see not many are fond of the 1794-VHSC module. I can see to a degree as I was...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom