Beijer e615 message "PFD No spare"

HJTRBO

Hi all,

I have a beijer e615 screen that shows the above message as soon as it attempts to boot up. I acknowledge the message with ok, the screen resets and the same message then appears. The cycle is never ending. The screen has previously been working. I have changed the mode switch on the side between power cycles to run, program, os update, and memory test just to try to get the screen to some other state but all to no avail.

Has anyone seen this message before? And is there a way to recover the screen program data. I have latest version of e designer but obviously with this fault i am unable to upload.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, this may seem such a stupid question?... I have a Beijer E615 HMI that died last week. I finally recieved the project file from the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post here, I hope I'm putting it in the right spot! I have an ancient Beijer E910T which went down today. Given the proximity to...
Replies
Views
I am looking to upgrade a CompactLogix on V18 to an L83E on V32 which is currently using a Beijer E1151. Does anyone know if the E1151 is directly...
Replies
Views
Has anyone put together a combination of the Beijer iX Developer software and a Rexroth L54 controller over ethernet? Can't seem to get the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently having an issue with a Beijer T70 HMI. We have 2 HMIs talking to a Yaskawa motion controller via modbus over ethernet. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom