S7-200-explorer

The latest Service Pack 6 for the S7-200 Explorer V1.0 ("Standalone") is available in Entry ID: 27207658.
The latest Service Pack 6 for STEP 7 Micro/WIN (includes SP6 for S7-200 Explorer V1.0) is available in Entry ID: 27207727.

Like I said, Microwin has this tool already.

It looks like these documents are no longer available in the Siemens site.
"ID" numbers are used in the Siemens internet site to download SW, help, corrections etc.

Similar Topics

Hi all. I have a SIEMENS s7-224 XP CPU with two ports. On one port I have a Siemens touch panel TP177A and I have connected the other port to a PC...
Replies
Views
I am trying to configure tags in an WinCC Explorer HMI application that interface with an s7-1200 CPU. I have read the documents here...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom