statement list STEP 7

roussey

Hello,

I am new on STL programming and there is a syntax that I don't understand, exemple:

A #F_P_OUT_OF_RANGE
NOT
A L 0.2
JCN A7ec

I understood that L 0.2 is an aux variable. But it is not defined anywhere, why?

Thank you

The L is the temp data area allocated to blocks each time they are run. The data area can be allocated named variables (bools, ints etc.) or the area can be accessed using the absolute address as in your example.

The code in question was most likely produced by the SCL compiler (the labels point that way)

e.g. the following SCL code

Code:
FUNCTION_BLOCK fb909
VAR
    C:INT;
    F_P_OUT_OF_RANGE:BOOL;
END_VAR
VAR_TEMP
    wData:BYTE;
    bData AT wdata:ARRAY[1..8] OF BOOL;
    end_var
    IF NOT F_P_OUT_OF_RANGE AND bData[3] THEN