USB-SC09 transfer cable drivers

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
I've recently bough the above mentioned cable from china, but I've lost the CD that contained drivers, when I've asked the supplier he told me that he can't send me by mail as the file is big enough
Please can someone tell me a link where I can download it
Hope to read you soon
Best regards

Other then Mickey's suggestion... you may just want to have your PC search the internet, there are a lot of drivers that will work

Plug in the cable and click on update drivers, if you are connected to the internet the PC will find ones that will work (most of the time)

Similar Topics

Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Hi good morning all :) Is somebody has a backup driver for usb-serial converter SC09 for windows 7? The driver in the net that I downloaded is...
Replies
Views
Hello to all I've recently losted the CD that contained my USB-SC09 Transfer cable (I bought the cable from CHINA) Please, can someone tell me...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have a few old Mitsi's on site that we use the old red SC09 lead to communicate with. We use an old PG and a comm port interface...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of a cheap foundation fieldbus communicator? Something like the USB 8486 H1, but one that does not cost $3k? Thanks, Trevor EDIT: I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom