Dual Language in FT View Studio 6.10

CheezyMane13

C
I am doing a machine for a customer, and I just received the email this morning that mentioned we are doing a run-off today on the machine. Good news is the machine is working and done. bad news is that I never tested the translation to Spanish. Now I see that it doesn't work. The button is there to toggle back and forth from English to Spanish, but it will not work.

Can I please get some assistance on this matter.

Thanks is advance.

Language switching was introduced in version 4.0 of FactoryTalk View SE, and enhanced a little with 5.0 and 5.10. I don't think there were any important changes to it in 6.0 or 6.10.

Which version of FTView SE are you using ? What Windows OS are you running the server on ?

The general guide I use is this Knowledgebase document (and, of course, the User Manual):

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32713

Which Windows dialect of Spanish are you using; Traditional, International, or Mexico ? (es-ES, es-ES_tradnl, or es-MX) ?

Any additional information you can provide would be helpful. Does the text stay displayed in English, or does it disappear, or something else ?