Wincc Flexible op 7-dp

duckie112

Hi I have a problem with wincc flexible. I want to use a op 7 -DP module with the product number 607-1jc20-0ax1 but can't find it in the hardware configuration. Is a install needed for this 1 or does it use some other device in the hardware like the op77? If anyone can answer this question it would be wonderful, I couldnt find anything on internet.
EDIT: I also have a problem with a Master/Slave setup. I use CPU313C-2DP as master and CPU315-2DP as a slave and theyre connecting with each other with a profibus cable. The software for it that I used is from http://support.automation.siemens.c...=cseus&aktprim=0&extranet=standard&viewreg=WW
My only problem is that I cant seem to get the outputs high in the variable table and also the inputs wont show on the variable table as on when I switch them on (sm374 card on slave). So far I don't see anything wrong in my software and setup and used this example.

Last edited: