Silo simulator

Sargeoif

I was wanting to know if anyone could give me a hand to figure out this silo simulator. I can get it to the sensor and fill the box but I have trouble getting it past the prox sensor. Its exercise #2

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Without any descriptions, we have NO idea what I/O is what and can provide you no meaningful help.

Documenting your program is a VERY good habit to get into now, while you're learning. Document, document, document!! And NEVER assume that you'll go back at the end of the project to catch up the documentation - because, no matter how good your intentions are, it'll never happen. You'll always be off to the next project. Then in a couple of years, you'll get called back to troubleshoot something in your code and not even you will know what you wrote....

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Disclaimer: He updated the image while I was typing my reply.

Look at your code -- what's the output for the conveyor motor? What are the programmed conditions for it to run? What are the ACTUAL conditions that you want it to run?

Here is a rough outline for your outputs, with labels. Do that first, then fill in the missing pieces to make each output work as instructed.
HINT: As most students do, you are trying to use the Start/Stop buttons to control the conveyor - big mistake, as it is the overall system that you want to start/stop, not just the conveyor.

SILO EXERCISE 2- OUTLINE.jpg

Last edited: