Siemens vs vipa

Magne

Hey

Have anyone tried to replace 6ES7 332-5HD01 with VIPA 332-5HD01?.
Without doing any changes to the Siemens CPU or the Analog output card from VIPA.

Magne

Hey

Have anyone tried to replace 6ES7 332-5HD01 with VIPA 332-5HD01?.
Without doing any changes to the Siemens CPU or the Analog output card from VIPA.

Magne

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Why would you do that? As I have picked up, in general the HW from Siemens is reconed more robust and reliable than Vipa's. I have also read that it has been issues with bad connedtions of the back connector pieces from Vipa, probably OK now though.

You could also try to post the same query here, the German guys could have some tips (English is OK): www.sps-forum.de

Kalle

Similar Topics

Happy Holidays! I have Siemens Simatic Step 7 v5.5 and I'm wondering if you can use it to program a VIPA PLC? or do you have to use the WinPLC7...
Replies
Views
I have a Vipa Cpu 115SER. I can communicate with it using Simatic Manager & MPI Cable. But Simatic Manager recognize it as S7-300 Cpu 315-2DP Is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to write a little sequence logic to controle 2 motors. By controlling them with some sensors and a sequence, the motors can package...
Replies
Views
Hi, In a new propject where I had very slow communication (HMI acting slow) I used an S7 315 2DP CPU. I set the cycle load for communication on...
Replies
Views
Hi Well has anybody used VIPA PLC's? How they are performing w.r.t Siemens? VIPA PLC's looks lot similar to that of Siemens PLC! You can even load...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom