Double-Click VBA in FactoryTalk SE

TonytheEE

Hey guys. I've got a very simple command I want to run that needs to be in VB code. I want to trigger it when an item in a listbox is double-clicked (It's a Display Selection Window). However, when I enter the following:

Private Sub ListBox3_DblClick()
<Code>
End Sub

I get this message when I run the window:

Compile Error:

Procedure declaration does not match description of event or procedure having the same name.

If I right click the object, I get the ActiveX window, but all it lets me run is macros, which I can't do with the code. It involves the Display Command, but has dependent variables. o_O

So how do you get a VBA event to run from a double click?

Thanks,

Tony

Here the code I've used to realize a dummy's test:

Code:
Private Sub ListBox1_DblClick(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)

Text1.Caption = "doubeclick catched"

End Sub

- fuzzy logic