Simatic TI505 IP address help PLEASE

jory

Is it at all possible to view the IP address assigned to a Simatic TI505 PLC without taking it off of the network? I only have Step 7 software.

Yes, that is the card being used, however, without the old software, will I be able to access that info? I'm trying to collect IP addresses for the dozens of PLCs on this facilities network in order to do a proper map of their industrial network.
They also have a bunch of aincent Texas Instrument PLCs that I dont even where to start asking questions about...

I don't know if they are pingable?
maybe a ping/portscan is an option (nmap/zenmap comes to mind) but to narrow things down you might need to narrow the network down, e.g. take the PLC off (part of) the network.

Thank y'all for the input. I ended up finding a way around the problem by sneaking in the back door... I got on the SCADA computer and found all the IPs I needed. Nothing like a little out of the box thinking.