1769-HSC card

bjclem

I am trying to settup the rate and I do not understand it and it is not working , coming into channel 0 I get 120 PPR and trying to read the rate ? please help

Are you using that card on a micrologix or a compactlogix? In the manual you will see where you have to set it up in rate mode.
There was a thread over on www.MrPLC.COM in the AB forum. I think it was on a 1756 but it still applies. We talked about doing rate and count out if the same card. Something that most don't think is possible. I was talking to TWControls in that thread.

Similar Topics

So I have to encoders with A,B and Z pulse 360 encoder wired up to A0+, B0+ and Z0+ and the - pulses wired to common 24vdc. I can see the inputs...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how going? Could you give me a hand on my small project? One part of the project is that we want to use a shaft encoder (part number...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am having trouble setting up my HSC to count pulses from a prox switch. I have it wired to the prox and I see the .InputStateA0...
Replies
Views
Here is my hail Mary pass I have a wheel that produces 33 pulses per revolution. The RPM of that wheel will be anywhere from 25.21 to 62.7 Pulses...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an issue that keeps plaguing me. The system has a 1769-L24ER processor and a 1769 HSC card. I am using CH.0 for tracking...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom