PDF conversion

Uncle3MTA3

Hello all,
I test posed this in the practice forum before realizing that it should really go here for viewing.
Could someone please convert this to pdf for me?
Unfortunately this is a huge file, so I have to break the zip file into 7 parts and zip each one that didn't have a *.zip extension so that I could upload them. If you have trouble unpacking the entire file, let me know and I'll try zipping and posting them again.
I will post the rest of the zip parts below.
View attachment Rear3ModAssySys2012_V2.zip

View attachment Rear3ModAssySys2012_V2.z01.zip

View attachment Rear3ModAssySys2012_V2.z02.zip

View attachment Rear3ModAssySys2012_V2.z03.zip

View attachment Rear3ModAssySys2012_V2.z04.zip

Thank you for responding. I will definitely consider using Dropbox of GoogleDrive next time I have to do something like this.
And thank you dmroeder for converting the file for me.