Magelis - Vijeo Alarm history retention

RMore

I notice that when I recycle the Majelis display power, the alarm history is lost. Is there a way to prevent this?

The display I am using is a model XBTGT7340 using Vijeo Designer 6.0.3.142

A quick read shows the alarm logs are saved in the SRAM. So it doesnt look like you can log the alarms to DRAM. If you click on alarms you get the option to backup alarms in the property viewer. You also get the option to save to file in the alarmgroup settings. About the memory usage have a look in the help at Sram memory usage

Last edited:
Should work, same alarms should come back to list than before rebooting. Search from help files backup alarms

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Any regular users of the magelis range? If so, anyone have a slick way to do a common popup with a rockwell UDT? My current approach is to just...
Replies
Views
I have a magelis XBTGT5330 that has a faulty backlight, I stuck a led strip in its place so I can see whats happening on the screen. Still needs...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Currently a Magelis touchscreen running Vijeo talking to a CompactLogix. I'm hoping to switch out to a 15" Panelview running FTV ME...
Replies
Views
I've been tasked by my supervisor to make a connection and do some testing with Vijeo-Designer (Web Gate specifically) and a Magelis Touchscreen...
Replies
Views
I'm building a test station for water pumps. The HMI will display GPM, KWh, pressure, vacuum and speed. Client currently manually writes down...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom