Displaying a decimal point value in RS View

AB2005

Hi

I have an HMI designed in RS View 32Works 100K. I want to display the values (say 3550.89) in a floating point (say F8:0) in HMI with showing decimal point also.
If i select a numeric display, it doesn't display the decimal point. I think a "String display" can display that value but in RS Logics 500, I could not MOV the floating point values in string. Please help how i can attain my goal.

Hello Mark,

I am really sorry that i could not find the "Numeric Display Properties" in Rs. View32. Please help a little bit more.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to display a 32 bit word from my PLC (ProWorx32), which I have used a double precision add block to achieve. The problem is, even...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
Using FTview ME to create an HMI screen. Simplest task is giving me trouble. How do I create an HMI tag that will allow the name of the current...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, plc : micrologix 1500 The analog output from the loadcell is given to the plc. Using the SCP function I have scaled it into an...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am hoping a Red Lion Expert can point me in the right direction. I am experimenting with data logging on a CR3000 10" screen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom